Recipe: Perfect Strawberry Vanilla Trifle
Strawberry Vanilla Trifle.
You can cook Strawberry Vanilla Trifle using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Vanilla Trifle
- It's of Angel Food Cake.
- You need 8 of egg whites.
- It's 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need of Pudding Layer.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 oz of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It's 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Prepare of Fruit Layer.
- It's 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- It's of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of whipped topping.
Strawberry Vanilla Trifle instructions
- Butter and flour a 10 inch tube pan..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Start separating egg yolks from egg whites until you have 1 1/2 cups of egg whites..
- In a stand mixer or with a hand blender, whip egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until you have soft peaks..
- On lowest speed, slowly add sugar, and then cake flour. (1/4 cup at a time).
- Fold in vanilla extract and almond extract..
- Spoon into tube pan, and place in oven for 40-45 minutes. You know it's done when the top is golden brown and springs back when touched..
- Immediately invert pan let cake cool on wire rack or cutting board..
- On high speed, whip the instant pudding mix and milk for 3 minutes..
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping into vanilla pudding..
- Gently wash fresh strawberries. Trim off the stems and slice..
- Cut the cooled angel food cake into 1 inch cubes. (You'll have lots of leftover cake!).
- Start assembling the trifles by layering cake, pudding, strawberries, and then repeat..
- Add a dollop of whipped topping on top and enjoy!.